A 10 Year Transformation

We all know how it feels to wonder where you will be in the future, whether you are thinking about a week from now or 30 years from now. As I begin my transition into the start of  adult life I constantly worry and wonder about what my future holds for me. However, if I had to give a hopeful guess I would see myself working in the music industry as a sound engineer. In 10 years at 28 I will hopefully have lived a little and learned a lot. I see myself traveling the world for my job and meeting new people constantly, forming connections that last longer than just 10 years. Turning wherever I find myself living into my home, finding community in every corner of the world. But for now all I know is in 10 years I will still be me, and no matter where I end up or what job I have I will always be me.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog