An Adults Influence

My parents are the two most influential people in my life, for good reason. As a musician that learned from my dad, there are a lot of common things that repeat themselves over the years. I was taught how important consistent practice is for consistent progress and that has translated to my everyday life. Another trait that I got from my mom was an overwhelming amount of empathy that she emphasized on when growing up. Unfortunately, I also picked up her procrastination issues which has proven to be a problem for me throughout my life. While I see some negative traits that I’ve inherited from my parents I also see many of their good qualities that I am happy to see in myself.

(Happy Parents Day 2023: Top 50 Wishes, Messages and Quotes to share with your friends and family on Parents Day 2023)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog