Overcoming the Mountain

Multiple times throughout life, you are faced with overwhelming challenges that can be incredibly difficult to overcome. For me I don’t see specific events or periods of my life where I had to overcome a challenge. I prefer to see the course of my entire life as one gigantic mountain that I climb up every single day. Sometimes the trail is easy and sometimes the trail is rugged, but I always make it to the next day. While there are certainly challenges I have to face that make trekking the mountain more difficult I prefer to look at it broadly. This way there is no such thing as a completed product or process, only one constant project that I am always working towards improving. Some of the things I try to learn and improve are my own physical health, mental health, emotional intelligence, and general productivity. While the process of moving up the impossibly tall mountain of life is brutal and unforgiving, it is one of the most rewarding experiences humans have ever known.


(Peter 30 Most Beautiful Mountains in the World 2023)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog